Disputata anni 2006 - Disputata anni 2007 - Disputata annorum 2008-2009
I would like to make an article for the golden disc, but since we're using the English name instead of a translation, what should I name the article? The standard word order for "golden disk of Voyager" would be ADJ GEN NOM, correct? But would "aureus Voyager discus" be confusing since "Voyager" is indecl?--SECUNDUS ZEPHYRUS 02:30, 5 Aprilis 2010 (UTC)
- I would suggest Discus aureus (Voyager). You're right that 'Voyager' could be understood as a noun in apposition there (the golden disc called Voyager). Pantocrator 02:39, 5 Aprilis 2010 (UTC)
Salve Iosci. Mihi videutr Sullam malefactorem esse. Vide Disputatio:De vita Caesarum. Egomet ei responsui, sed iterum vocabula "ostende loca, quae peregrines" non intellego. "Show the places which [you] ?". Hoc "peregrines" verbum abest lexicone meo, aut Words. Quid dicit iste?--Xaverius 22:49, 6 Maii 2010 (UTC)
- Fortasse oblitus est verbum 'peregrinari' deponens esse? —Mucius Tever 02:14, 7 Maii 2010 (UTC)
- Fortasse, sed deinde, is vult videre aut gnoscere locos a me visitatos?--Xaverius 09:08, 7 Maii 2010 (UTC)
bene dicis, nam illam paginam abhinc tres annos fecit ergo eam corrigam Valeas--Helveticus montanus 14:35, 10 Maii 2010 (UTC)
I know you're a bit busy (!) but I remember you were doubtful about the addition of asteroids articles using a bot. If you have any comments to add, for or against, at Disputatio Usoris:Robert.Baruch, I'd be glad to see them. Andrew Dalby (disputatio) 09:19, 15 Iulii 2010 (UTC)
Non sono esattamente sicuro se farne qualcosa o no, ma quando ho messo un ((Latinitas|-5)) su questa pagina, essendo appena scritta in latino :], l'utente che l'aveva creato si è fatto un altro conto qualche minuto più tardi, ha tolto la formula L-5 ... e l'ha messo sulla mia pagina d'utente! xD Secondo me è immaturo e buffissimo, ma mi sono detto che è del vandalismo, e quindi, visto che sei un amministratore, mi sono detto che te lo direi. =) Grazie per il tuo tempo! Mattie 04:27, 29 Novembris 2010 (UTC)
- Up to you of course, Iosci, but this looks like cross-wiki spam: see it:Discussioni utente:Aeron10#cs:Immagine & poesia. Andrew Dalby (disputatio) 10:16, 12 Martii 2011 (UTC)
It isn't ...Recensere
- Yeah? Well I told him it wasn't a big deal, nor am I holding any sort of grudge.
- On another systematic note, the nuper mutata is running a script that my computer doesn't seem to like...
- -- Ioscius ∞ 11:43, 9 Iunii 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, I thought redirects didn't get categories... -- Ioscius ∞ 13:28, 9 Iunii 2011 (UTC)
- It can be done (it was our old friend Rolandus who taught me this), if it's useful for the item to file under the name of the redirect. So if this category is placed on the redirect page, the words Et tu Brute? will appear in the category listing of "Locutiones Latinae", which makes more sense than to have the words "Kai su teknon" appear there. Andrew Dalby (disputatio) 13:40, 9 Iunii 2011 (UTC)
Mh7kJ is OKRecensere
De iubilaeo Vicipaedianorum
Annum 2016 prosperum et felicem omnibus amicis Vicipaedianis opto! Apud Tabernam consentivimus annum 2016 (quem iubilaeum nostrum Helveticus nuncupavit) praecipue dedicare ad textum paginarum Vicipaedicarum augendum et meliorandum. Huic proposito consentiens (si tu consentis!) sic pro communi inceptu nostro agere potes:
- Quando paginas novas legibiles, fontibus munitas, et non brevissimas creare vis, crea! Ne timeas!
- Quandocumque paginam aut breviorem aut mendosam aut male confectam reperis, cura! corrige! auge!
- Si paginam novam brevissimam creare in mentem habes, recogita ... An potius textum longiorem scribere oportet? An prius aliam paginam, iam exstantem, augere potes?
Quo dicto, Vicipaediani liberi sumus. Paginae etiam breves, quae inter veras "stipulas" admitti possunt (vide formulam "Non stipula"), accepturae sunt sicut iam antea accipi solent. Scribe igitur sine metu, sicut iam scripsisti! [en] Andrew Dalby (disputatio) 18:36, 1 Ianuarii 2016 (UTC)
Inactivity and administrator rightsRecensere
Dear Ioscius, it has been a while since you last contributed actively to Vicipaedia. A number of years ago, it was discussed on Vicipaedia that, as a precautionary measure to reduce the risk of an admin account to be compromised (as has happened on en.wikipedia on at least one occasion), the administrator rights of inactive administrators could be temporarily suspended until the admin returns and wishes to resume activity.
So, I would like to invite you: Do come back and continue to contribute to Vicipaedia, a free encyclopedia in the Latin language! Even if you do not have much time to spare for Vicipaedia at the moment, please just log in to your account and reply "hello" to this message on your user talk page, and your admin rights will be secured for the next couple of months.
If we do not hear from you, your administrator rights will be temporarily revoked one month from now, but this should not hinder you to come back later, say "I'm here again" and get back your administrator rights instantaneously.
(If you do not intend to contribute to Vicipaedia any more, which we would regret very much, you can request removal of your admin status on the appropriate page on meta.)
Please do not hesitate to contact me or anyone in the Vicipaedia:Taberna with any question on Vicipaedia you might have. Thank you for all your past service, and hope to see you soon again! Greetings, --UV (disputatio) 17:11, 11 Ianuarii 2020 (UTC)
Your feedback is needed - Improving the Content Translation toolRecensere
Apologies as this message is not in your native language.
The WMF language team is reaching out to you based on your position as an admin in the Latin Wikipedia. In particular, we want to learn about your experience, the issues you encounter with articles created with Content translation.
We appreciate the great work you are doing in Latin Wikipedia to ensure standard and quality articles are not compromised. However, it is a big task to encounter content that is not standard daily, and a difficult decision to delete them because they fall below standard.
We noticed that articles created with the Content Translation tool in your wiki are deleted more frequently than in other Wikipedias. We say this because, from our statistics, 5360 articles were added to Latin Wikipedia in 2020. Out of the above figure, only 68 of them were translated using the Content Translation tool. 17 of the articles added with Content translation were deleted. Therefore, the tool's low usage and the deletion rate signals a problem or deficiencies peculiar to your Wikipedia. The Content Translation tool can increase content creation in your Wikipedia and is an excellent way to efficiently introduce newcomers to adding content and expand on existing ones.
So, we want you to participate in a survey. The survey will give us insight into how we can improve the tool to get quality articles and reduce the number of deletion, hence making your work easier.
Please follow this link to the Survey:
If you are not comfortable with taking the survey, that is fine. You can still provide us with feedback in this thread or via email on the following questions:
- What makes the articles created with content translation fall below standard in your Wikipedia?
- What are the common mistakes that editors that use content translation make?
- How do you think we can improve the Content Translation tool that will help you with your work or make your task easier and reduce deletion of articles in Latin Wikipedia?
So please, feel free to give us feedback in any way that is most convenient for you.
Thank you so much, as we look forward to your response