(la) Nominatio et oratio ad Rolandum2 ut magistratum accipiat et hanc pulchram et numquam perfectam Vicipaediam sic tueatur, ut adhuc fecit, sed maiore vi et gravioribus officiis. - εΔω 15:11, 12 Maii 2006 (UTC)
(en) I hereby nominate and beg Roland2 to accept his candidation for adminship, and protect this beautiful and neverending Wikipedia as he has done till now (only with more power and greater responsibility) - εΔω 15:11, 12 Maii 2006 (UTC)
Hic Usor incepit praesentiam suam 21 Decembris 2005 et plures quam 7300 editiones fecit. Negat se linguam latinam cognoscere (sed ibidem dicit se amare nuntia latine scripta), sed sine ulla dubitatione ei computatralis experientia est, cui a multis invideatur, et perutilis huic inceptui.
- Responsum Rolandi2
- I accept the nomination, however, please read this before voting. I'll really not be offended if you vote contra. :-) --Roland2 17:08, 13 Maii 2006 (UTC)
- Pro Daniel (☎) 18:58, 12 Maii 2006 (UTC)
- Pro Likewise, with Tbook, I thought he was already an admin. His edits are of great caliber, he shows tireless devotion to incepta publica, and he almost without fail contributes actively and meaningfully to matters of debate, public and private.--Ioshus Rocchio 21:20, 12 Maii 2006 (UTC)
- Pro Iam plurima fecit pro ordine Vicipaediae, et puto eum etiam bene intellegere rem informaticam. --Tbook 22:20, 13 Maii 2006 (UTC)
- Pro I see, your username reminds me mainly of keyboards, but I don't forget your ruthless and valiant counterpart. Enough with jokes: I explained my point in your talk page. --εΔω 16:27, 15 Maii 2006 (UTC)
- Sim/Yes/Ja/Pro Slade meta 16:59, 18 Maii 2006 (UTC)
- See above: Magistratus ... Latinitatem optimam habeant, ... --Roland2 21:27, 12 Maii 2006 (UTC)
- Licet, modo nota etiam non dicere Magistrato ... latinitas optima habenda. Umbram iacit in tibi latinitatem merita tua.--Ioshus Rocchio 21:42, 12 Maii 2006 (UTC)
- The sentence above reads "Magistratus... latinitatem... habeant". Whoever wrote that line knew that subjunctive mood can be used for an exhortation, but for an order a passive periphrastic clause like Latinitas optima magistratibus habenda est would have been more effective. Read it as a creeping suggestion... A perfect Latin is good but isn't everything. εΔω
- Please, read here above and then here, it's a paradoxical situation! Users began to vote your candidation without knowing your actual decision about it. You wanted some preventive support? You had it, even if in the wrong way (in other wikis I noticed that some form of support is used to convince a user to accept a candidation, but no real-valid vote is cast before an unambiguous answer by the proposed candidates). Pleeeeez could you do a favour to the community and write under responsum usoris yes or no? If i mistook any local habit forget about me, but honestly I want to give my vote and I can't do it if you don't tell everybody your intention. Obviously you know in advance my preference since I proposed all of you, but it isn't valid until your clear decision, so hush up, don't keep us hanging on too long... - εΔω 16:10, 13 Maii 2006 (UTC)
- Answer given... thank you. And now... on with the vote!