Accreditatio educationalis est ratio fidei qualitatis de gradu academico qua ministeria et effectiones institutionum vel programmatum educationalium per corpus externum aestimantur ut constituatur num adsint normae commodae.
- Marjorie Peace Lenn (1992), "Global Trends in Quality Assurance in Higher Education," World Education News and Reviews 5(2):1–21.
- Atwell, Robert, et James Rogers. 1994. Independence, Accreditation, and the Public Interest, Special Report on Accreditation. National Policy Board on Higher Education Institutional Accreditation, October.
- Eaton, Judith S. 2008. The Future of Accreditation? Inside Higher Ed, 24 Martii.
- Schray, Vickie. Assuring Quality in Higher Education: Key Issues and Questions for Changing Accreditation in the United States. Commentarius, The Secretary of Education’s Commission on the Future of Higher Education, 4. Vasingtoniae: U.S. Department of Education.
- Wellman, Jane. 1998. Recognition of Accreditation Organizations: A Comparison of Policy & Practice of Voluntary Accreditation and The United States Department of Education. Ianuario.