- Cur in Portmanteau contenta delevisti?--Ioshus (disp) 05:02, 25 Martii 2007 (UTC)
Scribis recte. Haec exempla non portmanteau sunt, non fusa sunt ex duobus verbis, sed simpliciter composita. Iam melius verba huius generis intellego. Gratias ago.
- Planetae?!--Ioshus (disp) 04:34, 27 Martii 2007 (UTC)
- quod difficile est Latine scribere. Malisne nomen graecum? Parvi mihi interest.220.127.116.11 05:26, 27 Martii 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, iam 'planetam' habemus, that changes everything. 18.104.22.168 06:09, 27 Martii 2007 (UTC)
- So you prefer if I talk with you in english? We seem to have similar interest in pages, but we do not seem to agree on content. Nothing I have read in several dictionaries suggests planets are monsters... Absolutely nothing suggests monsters need be sent by god (or gods)... and why would you change the general "conjoined twins" to a specific "double headed calf"? That word should come in the picture description.
- There was another page I wanted to talk to you about, but I forget, now!--Ioshus (disp) 17:45, 27 Martii 2007 (UTC)
A reasonable objection. It really doesn't read right. Planets aren't monsters. It's on my list of things to fix. 22.214.171.124 18:28, 27 Martii 2007 (UTC)
Again: PLEASE go to en:whatever and add a latin link. I have done this on at least 10 of the pages you have created. PLEASE allow me to do my own work instead of cleaning up yours!--Ioshus (disp) 03:13, 30 Martii 2007 (UTC)
- Ok, thank you for adding those and for the notification. For the record, since you left the first message I have not omitted en:whatever on any relevant page. 126.96.36.199 03:44, 30 Martii 2007 (UTC)
I'm enjoying all your additions to Wikipedia. When you want to move a page -- even a minor move like "Hyginus papa" to "Hyginus Papa" -- it's very important (and easy!) to do it the proper way: click on the "Movere" tab. That way, the talk page gets moved as well (which didn't happen in that case, which is why I thought to mention it). It's not only the talk page: this method is also essential for interwiki housekeeping to function correctly.
If it's ever impossible to make such a move (because there is already a redirect at the destination name, for example) you can ask an administrator to delete the unwanted redirect, thus making the move possible. Andrew Dalby (disputatio) 12:36, 30 Martii 2007 (UTC)
- Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation. In retrospect, I figured there had to be a better way to take care of the 'Hyginus' lemma issue. As you can tell, I'm still figuring out how everything works, but I hope to keep blunders to a minimum. I enjoy reading your contributions as well.--188.8.131.52 16:40, 30 Martii 2007 (UTC)
Haec est pagina disputationis usoris anonymi vel potius loci IP cuiusdam. Memento locos IP interdum mutari et ab usoribus vel pluribus adhiberi. Si ipse sis usor ignotus et ex improviso invenias querulas aliquas, nomen tibi impone vel nomen tuum da, ut decetero confusionem effugias!